Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1, 2006 - Rockclimbing!!


Happy Canada Day! Ivan and I went rock climbing with Alex and Rachel at Buffalo Crag in Rattlesnake Point, Milton. We set up our rope at a good location - I could climb to the top! Then we met some other people and we shared ropes with them, so we had three different locations to climb. I was able to make one of the climbs to the top, and did not attempt the others - they were a little too difficult for me. Hopefully we take the opportunity to go climbing more often and then I can hone my skills!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 6:28:00 PM, Blogger Valerie or Arnold Sikkema said...

Sounds like fun! (But where are the helmets?) We took it easy here during the day, hanging up pictures (finally), and now the girls are baking and preparing for company who are coming over on Sunday. Tonight...fireworks at 10:10pm! And next week, the troops (Marnix & Anne-Marie and one and a half-dozen kids) descend!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 8:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaclyn. You and I will have to go sometime. Somewhere easy for me to start off, since I don't want to mame myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home