Thursday, September 21, 2006

Going Forward



Last weekend Ivan and I went to the Cambridge Garden Centre and picked up a few plants for our back yard. We dug up a couple of corners and planted some great-looking plants! It adds a nice touch to our backyard. I plan to put in some bulbs in the next couple of weeks so that we will have some beautiful tulips and daffodils in our backyard next spring. With the cooler weather here, it is nice to turn our thoughts to fall, although I am still holding out for "Indian" summer! We had (probably) the last barbecue/party of the season last week Sunday night :). School is back in full swing. It is nice to be teaching again! I'm having a lot of fun. Some days are more tiring than others, but overall it is really great. I have a lot of really neat kids in my class and it is fun to get to know all of them.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you buy all the plants at the garden centre?????????

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Jaclyn said...

very funny :) I don't know if it's going to make it :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home